Baltic Robot Sumo is an international championship of the Baltic States which alternately takes place in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania since 2008.
Initially, the championship was held twice a year, every year thereafter.
Disciplines of the championship:
- Mega Sumo. The most serious and audience engaging category, known by its aggressive fighting style.
- Mini Sumo. Dynamic and noticeable. The most popular of the classic robot sumo fighters.
- iRobot Sumo. Vacuum cleaning robots creatively transformed to fight in the ring.
- Lego Sumo. These sumos are able to surprise with their universal usage.
- 3kg Lego Sumo. These sumos are an even bigger surprise with their universal usage.
- Linefollower. The task of the robot is to finish the given track as fast and precise as possible. The track is a black line on a white area.